Why join Mensa? A big reason is the camaraderie of being among a group of diverse people who share your love of learning. Some like the social aspect of the organization, which includes everything from local game nights to big national events like our Annual Gathering or our Regional Gathering. Others enjoy intellectual events, such as speaker meetings, Colloquiums, and CultureQuest®.
We are excited to announce more testing has been scheduled!
- Date: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Time: 9 – 11 am. Check-in begins at 8:15 am, and testing begins promptly at 9:00.
- Location: Sheraton Reston Hotel (11810 Sunrise Valley Drive Reston, Virginia 20191)
1. Please pre-purchase the voucher and bring the relevant receipt/e-mail/voucher number to the test session. You may pay on site, but note that there will be no change available so have exact change or a credit card ready. Also if you plan to pay on site, please arrive closer to 8:15 to allow ample time to be processed.
2. After the test, you are welcome to stay and enjoy the gathering free of charge for Saturday. Please RSVP for the test (email@example.com) to secure your spot in the session and to expedite registration. Upon arriving at the hotel, please stop in at the registration area, and you will be directed to the testing room for checking in. For minors: your parent can wait in the public hotel spaces for you, but we don’t allow people into the event space without a registration or badge. Your parent is welcome to register as your guest for the day if you’d like to enjoy the RG together.
3. For minors aged 14+, any ID with name, photo, and date of birth is acceptable to enter the testing site. There is also a consent form you should bring. We cannot test minors under the age of 14.
If you’re unable to make one of these testing sessions, remember that Mensa offers a Private Testing option for $99. With 11 private testing centers around the DMV, you can schedule the test at a time and location that’s convenient for you. COVID-specific requirements are likely to change, so as we get closer to the date of testing, we will share any updates with you.